Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday we meet again...

So let's just be honest I not only hate Mondays, I despise them. The weekend always feels to short and the week ahead to long.

This past weekend was a relaxing one for me. Saturday the boyfriend and I hung out on the couch all day watching Scrubs (we don't have cable, thank you Netflix!). Then we had our make-up anniversary dinner since he was working on the actual day. It was nice to get to spend time with him since he has training all week, I'm talking 12 hour days yuck!

Sunday I went to the mall with my parents and planned my attack to get a new faux leather jacket for the fall. I'll have a gift card, a coupon, and a reward certificate. So it will take one of these lovelies from it's ridiculous price of $118 to only $45!



I just can't decide which one I like better. I'm leaning towards the one on the bottom.


I love shopping at Express. Mainly because they always have some kind of coupon and you earn points with every purchase that add up to rewards. I'm a sucker for a good deal. I tried extreme couponing for awhile but lately have gotten out of it. Don't worry I didn't have a stockpile or anything. But I did get 4 boxes of Dreyer's Coconut Fruit Bars for only .50 a box. Here they're usually priced at $4 a box, so I saved $14! Sorry, super proud of that one especially since those fruit bars are the bomb.... yes the bomb.

I'll be back tomorrow linking up for the 10 Day You Challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment