Monday, January 7, 2013

My brain hurts

So haven't really had to use my business degree since I got it... 
that's my excuse for forgetting everything I learned. 
My Etsy store has been doing pretty regular business and I want to get ahead of my bookkeeping before it becomes a lost cause. 

I'm also reading everything I can find on taxes and that is making my brain hurt. 
Sales Tax, Income Tax, Blah Blah Blah Blah....that's how I feel right now.

I've been using Outright at the suggestion of many other Etsy sellers. 
It makes it a little easier.
I never thought when I started selling on Etsy that I would need to register One Crafty Cupcake with the state or federal government!
 I am thankful that I'm selling enough that I need too be looking at this stuff but brain pain sucks. 

I've definitely got to figure this stuff out...before one of two things happen.

1. My brain explodes

2. I get audited

I'd really rather have the first happen.


p.s. I love grumpy cat. I'm just saying.











No comments:

Post a Comment