I didn't have to come into work until 10 today because of a little snow storm that hit yesterday...
it was nice for extra couple hours of sleep.
But I do wish they would've just given us the whole day off. Yep I'm a grump.
But let's be positive. It's Friday! So I will be off in a very long 4 1/2 hours.
Today I'm linking up to From My Grey Desk..
Yes I took a picture while driving...if it helps I was at a stop light.
This picture doesn't even show how much snow I had up by my house.
These are just some things I'm crushing on as of late:
1. Artisan Mini Salt Cellar from Anthropologie
2. Chiffon Maxi Skirt in Mint from Express (I actually just bought this!)
3. Olfa Rotary Circle Cutter I'm a craft tool nerd..
4. Cupcake Desk Calendar from KTFDesigns (I'm seriously in love)
5. This quilt from SirBubbadoo is really adorable and I might add it to my project list
Have a great weekend!