Friday, August 3, 2012

It's my birthday!

So I'm one of those annoying people who loves their birthday... just a warning. I have been happily reminding everyone around me for about 3 weeks now that it was almost my birthday! They're pretty tired of it by now. Oh well! Unfortunately, I'm at work...it sucks being a grown up.

But anyways, I've decided that I have a problem. I have crafty/hobby ADD. I can never just stick with one thing sewing, baking, scrapbooking, photography, general crafting. I LOVE all of it. I just wish I could keep my attention on one thing long enough to work through the unfinished projects. But I was able to focus my attention long enough to take some cute pictures of my sister in-law and her cute family of 3 soon to be 4!

I am by no means a professional but here are a few of my favorites.






I've pretty much rounded out my photography experience... I've taken engagement, graduation, family, and now maternity pictures! Next thing I'll be adding to my resume? Newborn! I'm so excited for the first nephew to be here! Hear that Stetson? Hurry up and get out here!


p.s. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :)





4 comments: