So today I'm linking up with Lauren @ Life.Love.Lauren. I went to high school with Lauren so it's kind of cool actually knowing someone in the blogging world in real life. This linky party is going until October 16th so it'll be something new every week!
1. I feel really uncomfortable when people compliment me. I don't really know why it just makes me feel awkward.
2. I like to write e-mails to companies when particular employees are super helpful. I feel like customer service these days is seriously lacking so I like to send positive comments when people are awesome.
3. I have an irrational fear that someone's going to break into my house and steal my jewelry...So I have it hid in a really random place that you would never guess. The boyfriend doesn't even know where it is. By jewelry I don't necessarily mean expensive things but stuff that if I lost it I would cry forever; the ruby ring my grandpa got me, my AOII badge, necklaces from my little, my class ring, and my AOII alumna ring. I'm also weird and keep all the boxes from any important jewelry such as my rings from the boyfriend. Is it weird that I'd be sad if someone took the box?
4. I don't wash my hair every day or even every other day. I have really dry hair so my hair really doesn't need it and gets really damaged when I wash it all the time. This stuff is a god send, it's taken me a long time to find a dry shampoo I really like. I like it because it gives my hair a lot of volume.
5. Sometimes I regret things I've done or not done in my life. But I always try to remind myself that life may not have turned out like this if I had done something different and I really wouldn't want to change anything.
6. Now this isn't really a secret because if you ask me I'll tell you. But my mom introduced me and the boyfriend. He worked for her and always made fun of me for being spoiled and having a princess complex (I'm an only child! But I promise I'm not a spoiled brat)... needless to say I really disliked him. We had never met before because I was living in San Antonio but my mom would always tell me how perfect he was for me. I believe gross was my response... but literally the moment I met him I fell in love with him. That was it I was done.
7. I HATE feet... and when men wear rubber flip flops... don't ask me why. The only feet I'll touch besides my own are the boyfriends. But that's just because I like to have my feet rubbed and you gotta give a little to get a little. But I don't let him wear rubber flip flops that's where I draw the line.
8. I can't decide when I want to have kids. I'll see cute babies and think about how much I want one but then remember oh yeah I'm not ready for them! I try to give it an age range but get freaked out when I realize how close that is.
9. I love to read band biographies or ones about rockstars or I even read an autobiography by a very popular groupie. I love rock music and the energy surrounding it.
10. I'm scared that when I write this blog no one reads it. But this is for me and if anyone else wants to read it... that's fine with me too...