Friday, July 6, 2012

Apparently you can kill succulents...

So I'm still working on my kitchen organization plans. I think I'm gonna be putting the pot rack up this weekend. That's if I can wrangle my boyfriend into helping me. If it's gonna fall on his head it's not gonna be my fault :).

So I've been really wanting some succulents for my desk at work. I love the way they look and since they're low maintenance I thought there was a good chance I might not kill them (too late!). I bought three cute succulents at Wal-Mart for $2.50 each (kind of expensive since they're so tiny) and since I love procrastination I barely planted them today. Unfortunately, the one in the middle did not make it through the planting process. Which stinks, it was my favorite. Trust me it was cuter when I first bought it.
One day I'll take the time to properly stage my photos

I was looking for a pot forever and couldn't find one I liked anywhere. Then I found this wide mouth jar at Hobby Lobby and thought that it was a good choice. Good thing the third one got obliterated because it definitely wouldn't have fit. Oh well, now I have something cute and green to put on my desk. We don't have windows so I definitely need something green to keep me from going crazy.




I'll have a new post tomorrow showing what I used this fun spray paint for. I'm pretty excited about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment