Today I'm linking up with From Mrs. to Mama
I just recently discovered her and she's pretty hilarious. I found her through Live.Love.Lauren.
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I've been blogging on and off for a bout 2 years. But just got serious about it at the end of June.
Yes I did. I graduated in 2011 from New Mexico State University with my Bachelor's of Business Administration with a major in Marketing.
|My cute grandparents and I|
3. Where have you traveled?
Well I was born overseas in England and since then haven't really been out of the country except for Mexico. I have been to a few states.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
It's not really buying anything but I'd pay off my student loans....It's sad when you look back and ask if it was really worth it. But next would be a new house! I would love a big new house outside the city with a 5 car garage for the boyfriend (yes he has that many cars or projects as he calls them).
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. When people stand too close to me in line. If I can feel you breathing on me or you keep bumping into me you're too close!
2. People who drive 20 miles under the speed limit. Seriously I'm not exaggerating I run into this all the time.
3. Automated systems. I just want to talk to a real person especially when the automated system doesn't understand a word I say.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I have a few:
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I love soda and tea... I really need to stop drinking soda like bad.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I enjoy reading a lot. Ever since I've graduated it's been great to be able to read something other than a textbook. This is what I read last and I highly recommend it if you have a good sense of humor and aren't easily offended. I literally laughed out loud the whole time.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Definitely Target. I love Target and it's pretty lame but I'm super excited that our's is getting groceries.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Pretty much everyday is an embarrassing moment for me. I'm constantly running into things, tripping, hitting my elbows or knees on something. Almost all of the time in front of someone, just recently I ran into the door frame of our office at the same time I got a cramp in my leg and almost fell on my face in front of a student.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
The first date with my now boyfriend.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Kristen Bell. She's hilarious and can laugh at herself so I really like her. We definitely look nothing alike.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I have worked as a telemarketer, at a local pizza place, at an RV dealership, Best Buy, a hospital, the school I used to go too, on a car lot, as a data entry clerk, at a bank, I've literally done a little of everything.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
|From the bottom: Kristina, Me, Jackie... The summer I was super tan ahhh I miss it but not worth the skin cancer risk.|
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
I would definitely go to Europe. Mainly England and Ireland. I really want to see where I was born and both the boyfriend and I are part Irish.
16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
|The boyfriend and I when we went snowboarding for his birthday last year. Still pretty current.|
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?