Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm feeling the itch...

We've been in our house for close to 3 years now and I'm feeling the itch... you know the itch to change EVERYTHING! I cannot go into a room without wanting to change something. My decorating ADD is making it very hard for me to focus on one room. Instead of I'm jumping room to room and not doing anything. Minus cleaning the laundry room. I did do that and believe me it needed it incredibly bad. But I still want to add a new rug put up some new shelving. Maybe a curtain to hide all the supplies. You've heard of people with one track minds mines more like 6 tracks. 

I need to corral this and focus on one room at a time. I think it's going to be our bedroom. 
It's really the only room in the house that has not been decorated. 
How sad is that? I figured no one ever sees our room so what's the point. 
But we see it! Every day. Shouldn't it be a room that we want to go into and relax? 

Here are some of the inspiration pictures I've been looking at

Via: Centsational Girl

Via: Canadian House & Home

Via: House of Turquoise
I'm definitely not painting. Our room is already a nice khaki color so it's not like staring at stark white walls. I think I definitely want a huge fluffy white comforter and definitely some new curtains. I feel like my subconscious is saying I need that mirror, since it appeared in two of the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know the more I look at them I think hmmm maybe I should paint... I saw Kevin's pictures of your newly painted cabinets, I'm so jealous! After reading so many blogs I feel like I definitely should have bought a house I could've redone! lol

      Delete