Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On break...

So I missed Tuesday Topics yesterday but I'll be back next week. 

It's one of those weeks where life is getting in the way of blogging but it's okay and I'll take it! 

Is it just me or does this feel like the longest week ever even though it's only Wednesday? Students have been gone all week so works been busy catching up on the back end of things. 

I got my side tables yesterday and put them together. I like them but the whole room needs to be finished already! 

Can I just say that I cannot wait to decorate for Christmas?!

SO EXCITED! 

I'll probably be out the rest of the week enjoying my time off from work and school. But I'll be back on Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving!


p.s. I really want Santa to bring me this.... 


I'll settle for a extremely less expensive version though!

Oh and I just discovered a really cute blog! The Dime Diary check her out, I really like the outfits she puts together and her daughter is soooo adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment