Friday, October 19, 2012

Pinteresting things as of late...

Lately Pinterest has been getting kind of redundant. Don't get me wrong I still love it and use it pretty much everyday. But there has been a lack of new content and a whole lot of spam. I seem to see the same things over and over again and when that's not happening it's spam. Also, people don't seem to check their sources. I always make sure a pin leads to the right website. I hate clicking on a pin and it takes me to some random spam. But anyways rant over.. here is what I've been pinning lately!

via Little Betty Designs

I am seriously crushing on these vintage Pyrex bowls. Those scalloped edges are adorable. Can you say amazing find? Our thrift stores have nothing but overpriced junk. 

This handbag is beautiful. But Prada? Might as well be named Will Never Happen... I can still drool over it. 

via My Stilettos and Diapers





 I can't wait to do this back splash. The boyfriend and I have been looking for something that would look good and we think this is it.

Is it weird that I really want some leopard loafers? I'm seriously in love and I usually never like things like this.


















































2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! Am a new follower through the GFC bloghop. Hope you will visit mine too :)

    Susie @ Even Sweeter Dreams
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! :) I'll definitely visit!

    ReplyDelete