Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Friday!

Yay another Friday! It's really my favorite day because once I get off work I can just relax and not have to worry about work the next day. But now that I'm back in school I do have to worry about homework...yuck!

Anyways I was super jazzed this morning because I got up in enough time to hit Starbucks on the way to work.... Singing "Somebody I used to know" at the top of my lungs.. don't judge me! La, la, la, starbucks, starbucks! I'm very weird when I'm alone in my car. Then all of sudden a siren went off behind me. Nooooo! I got pulled over :( for "rolling through a stop sign." I swear I stopped...okay I at least paused. Then of course I have 5 different copies of my insurance/registration none of which were current. Finally found the current ones when he was already done writing the tickets. Yes tickets, 3 to be exact. So I will be going to court sometime in the next two weeks. I haven't had to do this since I was 16 (car accident, totally not my fault) and that last experience did not go over so well.

Moral of the story? Don't be so jazzed about Starbucks that you don't notice the police cruiser behind you and "pausing" is not a stop.


I swear I drive really good usually!
I mean I could always be worse





No comments:

Post a Comment