Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last 10 Day You Challenge

So I'm a little late getting this out... but I had to go to court for dreaded traffic citation... 4 hours later? Still not resolved. Moral of the story is do not get pulled over! Just gun it and hope you can outdrive them... I kid I kid...

It's been fun these last ten weeks linking up with Lauren and Tiffany and I'm going to miss it! Fun fact I'm sure I've mentioned before but Lauren and I actually went to high school together. So it's been fun reading her blog and participating in her link ups! It's amazing to me that I know another blogger in real life. 

But anyways here is my last 10 Day You Challenge: One Picture!


My graduation picture with my grandparents. I lived with them while I went to school in San Antonio for two years and they've always supported me in everything. Minus my grandpa trying to get me to join the military every time I talk to him. I love them more than words can express and am so grateful I'm able to enjoy their company in my adult life.



2 comments: