Thursday, April 18, 2013

In case you were wondering...

I would be the worst boy scout ever. 
Not only because I'm a girl but because I'm apparently never prepared!

I sat down to finish up my make up roll. Needed to add the interfacing.
Go into my craft room and sift through ALL my fabrics.
I had no interfacing. I was convinced I did. 
So basically I suck but at least I keep it real right?
That's what I keep telling myself.

I did cut out my second piece of lining to store my brushes
and I laminated the other piece.

To cut out the second piece I just folded my original template pretty much in half.

This was my first time laminating and I think I did alright. 
Words of advice: DEFINITELY IRON FIRST. 
I don't know if I really like the lining laminated but it'll help keep it clean so oh well.

 photo Laminate_zps58f7e422.jpg

Luckily the laminate has a grid 
which made it super easy to trace my template and cut out.

Here it is in it's finished glory. 
 photo LaminatedGlory_zps4691b158.jpg

It looks a little wonky but once it's all pieced together I think it will look good.

I will be going out this weekend to get some interfacing. 
So crossing my fingers this thing will be done by Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment