Friday, August 16, 2013

99 Problems But Weight Ain't 1

Geez!
I feel like it's been forever since I last posted.

So much has happened! Not really...but it seems like it.

My birthday came and went. Grown-up birthdays suck!
I've been chugging along at my no longer new job. I'm still loving it!

I bought some furniture to refinish. Like any poor blogger I did not take before pictures.
GASP! I know, I know.

In other news I found this really cool site called DietBet. Well actually MishLovinLife introduced me.
It's a weight loss challenge but instead of just having 1 winner, everyone who meets goal wins!

The goal is to lose 4% of your body fat. Umm that's totally not a lot.
You put money in the pot lose your 4% and either walk away with the money you put in or some extra!
This really is a win-win situation. That is unless you don't meet goal.

I struggle with motivation. I really do. I know I should work out cause it's good for you blah blah blah.
But it's just so hard to get motivated. As I get older it's only going to get worse. So I need to get on this.

The game I joined is 99 Problems But Weight Ain't 1 hence the blog post title.

It's $30 and weigh in starts in a couple days. 
I'm going to do this. I don't want to just give someone $30 because they could do what I was to lazy to do.

I'm going to make this happen!

Wish me luck! If you want to join click here.
The more players the bigger the pot. The better chance you have of making some money!



No comments:

Post a Comment