Monday, July 29, 2013

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

I finally got my laptop up and running! 
Yay! It's like 6 going on 7 years old and frustrates the heck out of me.

The boyfriend offered to buy us a new iMac... and I asked the question 
any only child would ask the week of their birthday.
This doesn't count as my birthday present, right?
I know! I'm a tad spoiled at times. 
Being an only child not to mention an only grandchild for 16 years will do that to you.

Moving on!

This weekend was a fun one. One of my oldest and greatest friends got married!
Yes I need a tan...but I'm deathly afraid of getting skin cancer.
It runs in my family and I've finally come to my senses about the risk.

Her new husband is British so she wanted to incorporate that.
I helped her out with some Union Jack garters.
Horrible cell phone pic.

Her moving to a different continent has made me realize how you can take your friends for granted.
When someone's been in your life so long you just expect that they will always be there. 
Even though we don't talk very often when we get together it's like nothings really changed.
Friends like that really don't come along that often and I'm lucky she's one of mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment